- Sick and injured mechanics will not fix your ships.
- Miners passing you on the very rim of the rings will now be less likely to mine around you and will try to find their own mining spot.
- Miners will now recognize deployed claim beacons and should not challenge you when there is a claim in plain sight.
- Incoming communication displayed on the Eagle Prospector HUD installed on AT-K225 will now be displayed correctly.
- Flying with fly-by-wire capable autopilot, but with the onboard computer turned off or the FBW capability disabled, will now count towards the “Driving Stick” achievement.
- Attached steering wheels and similar devices will not scroll the game menus when you pick keyboard+mouse as a control scheme.
- You could enter the OMS menu while the astrogation cutscene was in progress, which resulted in a slowly-fading black screen covering your menus.
- When you started a habitat trade while a notification was displayed on the screen, you would get multiple trade notifications in a row.
- Grinder of the Eagle Prospector will now sound right when you have it open in the OMS menu and during adrenaline surges.
- Adjusted physical shape of the AT-K225 collider, making its docking bays larger and less likely to be damaged by containers moving inside them during rapid manoeuvres.
Tales From The Rings free DLC expanded with:
- AT-K225 3d model.
- AT-K225 skin template.