The year is 2273
Humanity has expanded over Sol. Mars is colonized, and there is new colony underway on Europa. Unexpected discovery of valuable minerals in the rings of Saturn lead to rise of space excavation business. You take a steer of a small asteroid excavating company hosted on Enceladus Prime station, and a pilot’s seat of its flagship. Buy and upgrade your ships, pilot them though dense Ring and discover the mystery that shrouds the Ring.
- Realistic top-down hard sci-fi space flight experience. Every aspect of gameplay is backed up by real science. Ships fly just as starships should.
- Jump into action in seconds with autopilot assist or save fuel by manual thruster maneuvers.
- Detailed ship simulation down to every subsystem – upgrade your ship, fix or even jury-rig broken systems on the fly. Every system failure will impact gameplay – adapt to survive in the hostile environment of space.
- Discover the mystery of the Rings, or just try to get rich leading your excavation company.
- Plan your strategy back on Enceladus Prime station. Sell your output, upgrade your ship, hire the crew and manage your company.
Coming this fall
on Windows, Mac and Linux.
You can follow me to get updates on game development progress:
Follow us for release date, updates and developers log.
Curious? Read devlog now.