This is a very special update. In a time of a global crisis, there are causes that need your contributions more than we do. Today I’m lifting all the restrictions of the demo version, making it essentially a full game. Instead of buying ΔV, spend your money on something important and help someone in need. You can get the full version of ΔV when we have peace again.
- Removed all demo restrictions, making the demo essentially a full game. There are more important things than games you should be spending your money on now.
- Additional story event.
- A new gravimetric readout shader for EIME and Bald Eagle HUDs make the readouts much less noisy and more useful.
- You could not click on tabs in the Hardware menu if your monitor resolution was small.
- Adjusted audible warning levels on Elon Interstellar Model E heads-up display to not trigger warning sirens when fitted on a fission craft.
- Eagle Prospector HUD will now fit well on 1280×720 displays.